Here is one of Nigella's recipes. I couldn't get any ribs so I used chicken drumsticks instead.
125ml/4fl oz Chinese sweet chilli sauce
60ml/2fl oz cranberry sauce (from a jar)
60ml/2fl oz dark sweet soy sauce
1 clementine, juice and sliced rind
1 lime, juice and sliced rind
15-20 pork spare ribs or chicken drumsticks
1. Place all the ingredients into a large freezer bag and mix well. Seal the bag and place it on a dish so that it can lie flat. Transfer the bag to the fridge and leave overnight to marinate.
2. Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4.
3. Remove the ribs/drumsticks from the fridge and transfer them from the freezer bag to a roasting tin and cover loosely with aluminium foil.
4. Transfer the roasting tin to the oven. Cook the ribs/drumsticks in the oven for an hour, turning them over after half an hour.
5. Raise the oven temperature to 200C/400F/Gas 6 and remove the foil from the roasting tin. Cook for a further 15-30 minutes, or until they are sticky and cooked through.
6. To serve, place the ribs/drumsticks onto a large serving plate.